31/01/2025
Describe your favourite place in Nature and explain why it is special to you ..
So talking about my favourite place in Nature ...
I didn't go any further for travelling ..
Although , i visited some of the places , like bhimashankar , khadakwasala , panshet , and konkan ..
With my friends , I believe that one of the best place in my opinion should be bhimashankar and konkan ..
Bhimashankar is a spiritual place ..
Lord mahadevas one of the greatest pind .
Surrounded by lots of forest and spring water coming to shivas head .. and also one of the experiences of mine was monkeys in bhimashankar stole your bag or any other thing and asking food as a barter , that was funny also kind of scary for some people...
Next about the konkan , it was surrounded by beautiful nature like bhimashankar , however lots of human intervention is there itself , the old ways of living life , like boiling water on a chulha ( mud like structure and boiling water via some dry woods of trees ) i like living in Nature .. however you must know that , this place was expensive tooo..
They charge a high price for food , accommodation etc ...
I want to tell you that always I am in love with kerla , kerlas people treat nature as a god , my long desire is to visit kerla and go on vocation there for around a month ..
When I become rich , I will summon some kerla's best architectures and prepare my own home , and nature's soul should be reflected in my home ..
You know i am sharing another dream with you.. i want to go for maharajaji , kainchidham ....
I would like to stay in kainchidham for at least 30 days with the writing name of Rama and remembering maharajaji and siddhi ma , I believe someday maharaj ji will give darshan to me ..I would like to spend time with maharajaji and become a disciple of him , and become happy with dasya bhakti
Comments
Post a Comment